Payment Information & Procedures
Payment is expected in the beginning of the session.
Our counseling office accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discovercard, check and cash. However, your first session must be paid by check or in cash. If you wish to pay by credit card, you will have to discuss and set it up on your initial therapy session.
Counseling session is 50 minutes long, and you must schedule your therapy appointment in advance.
Our office information if you have questions about your insurance:
- Our counseling office does not take insurance.
- Jousline Savra's counseling office does not accept payments from insurance companies nor accepts insurance.
- If you have a PPO insurance carrier you might be able to use this for our services, however, prior to making your appointment you must do the following:
- Contact your PPO prior to your first counseling session, and find out exactly what percentage of your mental health benefits cover out-of-network psychotherapist's fee.
- Call your insurance carrier (PPO) ask them if you have mental health benefits. Please be aware that in order to reimburse you for you payments insurance companies require a mental health disorder.
- Your first appointment or session is expected to be paid only in the form of check or cash. Credit Cards not accepted on the first session as stated in above.
- You are expected to make your payment directly to our office at each session.
- If your PPO carrier approves to reimburse your payment, you will receive a superbill at the end of the month, so that you can submit to your insurance carrier.
- Please ask your insurance carrier the details of how you will be reimbursed directly by them. Our counseling office does not accept any payments from any insurance carriers.
- Please know that if you do not show up for your first appointment or does not cancel your first appointment for any reason within 48 hours prior to your session, you will still be responsbile for that hour since that hour will be reserved for you and can not be offered to anyone else.
Jousline Savra has no control or knowledge about what insurance companies do with the information she provides or who may access that information.
It is important to realize that there is a certain amount of risk to your confidentiality and privacy associated with submitting a mental health receipt and their requirement of a mental health disorder for reimbursement. Our office does not accept direct payments from insurance carriers.
Patients are solely responsible for their payments.
Our office cancellation policy is 48-hours:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy session, and you have not notified us 48-hours in advance you will be required to pay the cost of the session.
Therapy is most effective when it's consistent, and when you keep your appointment on weekly basis. In order to benefit from the process of counseling sessions, we highly suggest that you attend weekly in order to see results.
Helpful Note: Please know that an important key to experience effectiveness from the counseling process is consistency in weekly attendance. It is essential to keep the momentum going on weekly basis for your progress.
You can click here for an appointment request with Jousline Savra, MFT.